Why publish with us?
Publishing with us gives you the chance to work with an independent publisher recognised for the quality of their work and as a not-for-profit university press, is embedded within academia working with and for the community.
- A range of products for you to choose from including monographs, textbooks, journals, policy and practice handbooks, shorts and trade titles across print and digital formats;
- Fast turnaround times including our shorts format which ensures that your work gets to your readers within 3 months;
- The highest quality editorial and support, with no work ‘farmed out’ offshore;
- Rigorous peer review process at proposal and typescript stages to ensure our titles are of the highest quality and meet the needs of the intended audience;
- Targeted marketing ensuring a breadth of influence and reach with reviews and interviews across journals, broadsheets, radio, television, political magazines such as the New Statesman and www.salon.com and across all forms of social media using a range of print and digital marketing collateral;
- Efficient worldwide sales and distribution services through 15,000 sales accounts in more than 60 countries working with 20 specialist agents globally.
“I found the Policy Press team highly professional, dedicated, visionary and very sympathetic as an author. Also on the ball with social media and other communications. All in all, terrific to work with.”
Lord Peter Hain
Ann Oakley, University College London
Baroness Ruth Lister
"Policy Press took me just as seriously when I was a beginning academic as they do today. I hope and plan to be a Policy Press author for the rest of my career."
Salvatore Babones, University of Sydney