Series Editors: Ian Shaw, University of York, UK Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org and John Gal, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel email@example.com
We are delighted to announce a new book series: Research in Social Work.
Published by the European Social Work Research Association and Policy Press, the series will form a collection of the best research on social work in Europe.
Books published under the banner of the Research in Social Work series will examine current, progressive and innovative research applications of familiar ideas and models in social work research.
Promising to become a leading research collection for social work academics, researchers and practitioners, the Research in Social Work series will make a unique contribution to the academic and professional development of social work in Europe.
Call for proposals
Series Editors, Ian Shaw and John Gal are inviting proposals for books drawing on original and cutting-edge research and which aim to influence social work academia and practice. The editors are particularly keen to receive submissions for comparative books on the practice of social work research, which engage with international research literature.
If you are interested in discussing ideas or submitting a proposal, please contact:
Ian Shaw, University of York, UK Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org and John Gal, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel email@example.com
Editorial advisory board:
- Ian Shaw, University of York, UK
- John Gal, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Isobel Bainton, Policy Press (University of Bristol), UK
- Silvia Fargion, Free University of Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
- Hannele Forsberg, University of Tampere, Finland
- Jean-Pierre Wilken, HU University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- Elena Iarskaia-Smirnova, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia
- Andres Arias Astray, University Complutense, Spain
- Jeff Jensen, University of Denver, USA
- Brian Taylor, University of Ulster, UK