Policy Press Scholarship Online
“What a wonderful resource! Nice layout and ready access to chapters and descriptions. So many tempting books to purchase or access via library subscription.” Ros Burnett, University of Oxford, co-author of Where next for criminal justice? (Policy Press 2011)
Policy Press Scholarship Online (PPSO) can be found on OUP’s University Press Scholarship Online (UPSO) platform, with nearly 300 digital titles across three major subject areas: sociology, social work and public health and epidemiology.
Responding to increased demand for online scholarly content, UPSO streamlines the research process by making disparately published scholarship easily accessible, highly discoverable, and fully cross-searchable via one online platform. PPSO greatly enhances the ability for The Policy Press’ scholarly publishing to be found and used by academics globally.
For academics, researchers and libraries in the field, it has the following benefits. You can:
• Filter results to view your subject specializations or to find the latest scholarship in the field;
• Save time with at-a-glance keywords and abstracts at both book and chapter levels;
• Quickly build bibliographies with automatic exports citations to RefWorks, Endnote, Reference Manager, Zotero, and ProCite;
• Save links to favourite books, chapters and searches within a personalization area to save for a future session;
• Use content as you prefer - whether on screen, printed, downloaded to PDF, emailed, or shared via social sites;
• Make use of the attractive design for readability, functionality, and ease-of-use.